Climbing trees with total safety is based on a few very important equipment and procedures but when these techniques are well applied, anything is possible. These techniques can be traced back to mountain exploration in Europes Alps where going from summit to summit required a shorter way than going back down and climbing all over again.
The development of mountaineering evolved into climbing trees for recreation. In France alone, where climbing trees is a common activity, there are more than 800 adventure parks. This is why our precedures are based on European standards which are the best for training methods and technology to ensure your safety.
Our parks are officially inspected and certified by Frances authorized certification bodies (SEREC) and adhere to Syndicat National des Exploitants de Parcours Aventure. The training of our staff is also based on Operateur de Parc Acrobatique En Hauteur (OPAH) standards
SAFETY POLICY & CONDITION
- Minimum height for participants is 140 cm., children less than 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Weight must not be over 110 kg.
- Participant can not be under the influence of alcohol, and/or all types of drugs
- If you are subject to health problems resulting from climbing practice risks (handicap, previous any injury on back, leg,...), please inform the staff or management.
- Pregnant women or people with diabetes or epilepsy are not permitted to join activity.
- I consent and authorize, Tree Top Adventure or any of its affiliates to use and publish pictures taken of me during the activity.
- The Management has the authority to deny, expel or evacuate any participants before and during the activity for security and/or safety reason.
We provide participants with all the necessary safety equipment to wear while participating in our Adventures All safety equipments comply with applicable standards and are checked daily. Our inspections are conducted following our Standard Operating Procedures
The safety training is mandatory before the activity.
Insurance and medical assistance will be provided in case of injury or accident and emergency resulting from the activity.
The participant must have is own health insurance to cover health problem not resulting from the activity.